The Name your…Mountain and/or Lake Contest!
Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism Association (CCCTA) has launched its 2013 summer social media campaign: Name your…Contest!
We want to give you the chance to temporarily leave your mark on one of our beloved landmarks. The winner will receive a trip to the landmark for them and a guest.
Contest is now closed winner to be announce soon!
Name the Lake:
Situated 1,000m above sea level is Ti7weltktkwe, pronounced “Tea-well-t-get-gwa”, which means "a lake in the high plateau mountains." Glaciers, streams and springs from four, 2,300m-high peaks that provide pristine water to the lake and this rare ecosystem.
• Return flights to and from Vancouver, B.C. from any major airport in the world.
• 4 X 4 Vehicle Rental
• All-Inclusive package with Ecotours-BC including 3 nights in their Pyna-tee-ah Lodge, all meals and snacks, along with 2 Days fully-guided wildlife viewing with the Cariboo Mountains’ “Bear Whisperer”.
• 2 nights at The Hills Health Ranch & Spa in private Chalet. More Info
6 meals, 2 hours of daily horseback riding and 2 guided daily hikes. Access to indoor pools, hot tubs, saunas, fitness center and nightly saloon.
• 2 nights at Barkerville Historic Town includes daily admission to the National Historic Site, vouchers for meals at the award-winning Bear’s Paw Café in nearby Wells, and two night’s accommodation staying in your choice of Kelly House, King House, or St. George Hotel.
• 3 nights the Cariboo Country Inn at Double ‘C’ Ranch on the edge of Horsefly Lake, including accommodations in an A-Frame Cabin, 2 day kayak rentals and 2-Hour Guided Hiking tour exploring the ranch.
• 3 hour First Nations Cultural tour at Xwisten Experience Tours, Lillooet, B.C., including a BBQ Salmon meal and travel mugs
Name the Mountain:
Located an hour from Klemtu, is Qenxv'. Pronounced "Kanook", Qenxv' means "Big Bay". This mountain lies hidden in the fjord lands, and is the natural habitat of grizzly bears and other wildlife.
Explore the central coast and view the beauty of the islands located in and around the "Great Bear Rainforest".
• Flight to Bella Bella, B.C. from any major airport in the world.
• Flight from Bella Coola to any major airport in the world.
• Flight seeing.
• 1 night at Shearwater Resort & Marina (dinner and breakfast not included)..
• Transfer from Shearwater to Spirit Bear Lodge via water taxi, offering a wonderful opportunity to explore and see the incredible scenery and wildlife through the fjords, inlets and channels along the way.
• 3 nights at Spirit Bear Lodge (with all meals included) and a guided eco-tour to view your mountain.
• 2 nights in a beautiful Loft Chalet at Tweedsmuir Park Lodge (including meals). Soak in the peaceful atmosphere and beauty of the lodge, but don't forget to explore the magnificent Bella Coola Valley.
• Transfer to and from accommodations.
Residents of Canada, USA, Germany and The Netherlands, are eligible to enter the contest.
Enter Contest here http://bit.ly/NameYourMountain